Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fifth of the Fifth

Blogpal Dixie tagged me for the "Fifth of the Fifth" meme - meaning that those who are tagged are supposed to post the fifth photo from the fifth folder of photos from our computers. Not all that long ago, I played the Fourth Photo meme and landed on a photo of my chrismation. Since my 4th folder was called "Chrismation," I feared the next folder was going to be "Church" and that, like YoungerSon, the few readers I have would think that my life is "all Church all the time." (Uh, it's not.).

Fortunately, my fifth photo folder is "Family." But I must confess to a little fudging on this one. The fifth photo in the folder is a photo of DearHusband, and he was less than enthused about my use of this particular photo for this meme. So I went to the end of the folder and counted back to the fifth-last one.

And here it is: the fifth-last photo from my fifth photo of photos. It's YoungerSon, who loved everything snowman when he was a pee-wee. Here he is on a winter's day about 8 years ago when he was 3.


3 comments:

DebD said...

That is so cute!

Mimi said...

What a great photo! How little he was, it seems so recent, doesn't it?

Emily H. said...

It's already been said, but that is so cute! It's almost an iconic picture of childhood, standing next to your snowman. :)