Friday, November 14, 2008

Book Meme: Round Two

Emily has tagged me in what for me is the second round of the Book Meme.

Results from Round One can be found here.

So once again, here are the rules:

Pick up the closest book to me and:

1. turn to page 123
2. count the first five sentences
3. post the following three sentences

From Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Called by God by Elizabeth Raum (borrowed from a friend)

"His resistance work required him to travel through Europe trying to convince church officials to support the Resistance fighters in their plot to overthrow Hitler. Dietrich's success depended on his ability to convince church leaders of the truth of his claims. These church officals, in turn, would try to convince the political leaders of their countries that the German Resistance was at work and in need of assistance."

I couldn't think of 5 who hadn't been tagged when I played the first time last January - I am having even less luck now.

No comments: