Monday, August 25, 2008

Heart to Heart

Rosko has kindly nominated me for an "I heart your blog award." How sweet!

Here are the rules:
The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated

You can all be thankful that I'm speechless.

Well, I'm trying to learn to play by the rules better, so here goes:
Put the logo on my blog - check.
Link to the person I received the nomination/award from - check.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs and link to them (wow - 7 is alot!) - check
Leave a message on the blogs of those I've nominated - Hmmm. Well, let's just say that about that rules thing, I'm still learning ...

(The truth is that the blog I heart the most is Fr. Stephen Freeman's Glory to God for All Things. Everyone hearts Fr. Stephen, don't they? And what's not to heart? But I'm not going to list his among the blogs that I heart the most because I suspect that he's a busy fellow - really busy - and I don't want to burden him with playing along. I presume/hope Fr. Stephen knows how much everyone hearts him by the number of comments left on his blog. So I'm giving Fr. Stephen a pass - even though I heart his blog alot.)

Here are some others I heart, though. Just to keep it interesting I'm not going to limit my choices strictly to Orthodox bloggers:

Deb

Mimi

Dixie (seems many others heart her, too!)

Bossy

Pr. Weedon

Emily

Smitten Kitchen



3 comments:

DebD said...

How sweet. I don't know if I'll be able to play along (7 IS a lot). But I do appreciate the sentiments and I feel exactly the same about your blog.

Mimi said...

Thank you so much, I heart your blog too.

Emily H. said...

Oh, -C, I heart you too!!