Friday, May 23, 2008

What She Said

(click the post title)

Want to know what's on my mind? You can usually find out by checking out From Wittenberg to Athens and All Stops in Between.

If there is one blogger in all of cyberspace that I ever wanted to meet in person, it's Dixie. Hers was probably the first convert blog I ever stumbled upon and I think she was the first commenter on this forum. But from the first post of hers I read, I was amazed at how much we have in common. Then when I read her post today, I was fairly creeped out because on my drive in to work today, I was trying to mentally organize these very topics into a single reasonable post.

I'm going to continue to work on a couple of additional reflections on these matters - though perhaps there isn't any reason to.

She's said a mouthful (of what's on my own mind).

5 comments:

Emily H. said...

I hope you do post too! I always appreciate your thoughts.

Dixie's great, isn't she! I hope someday I'll be as thoughtful as she is.

DebD said...

I'd like to meet Dixie someday too. I don't know how many times I've been mulling over something only to find another blogger has said almost exactly what I was thinking (only much more eloquently).

Christopher D. Hall said...

Yes, please post your thoughts, too!

Mimi said...

I also hope you do as well. I love her last line, though! So true!

Dixie said...

Y'all better be careful about what you wish for...with all the traveling I have to do for work I just might find myself in your neck of the woods and once you meet me you'll wonder if I am really Dixie (I don't have a Southern accent) and accuse me of having a ghost blog writer! ;)

Seriously...thanks for the very kind words. I have toyed with the idea of just dropping the blog because my work schedule has been so hectic lately but with all y'alls encouragement I'll continue to continue as I can.