OK, I'll play -
1. Do you wear a name tag at work?
One day per year.
2. What kind of car do you drive
'02 Ford Taurus
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
3 soft-shells with sour cream and a coke
4. Have you ever had a garage sale?
Lots of them
5. What color is your iPod?
6. What kind of dog do you have?
a giganormous collie-dog
7. What's for dinner tonight?
Pork roast, roasted potatoes& carrots and braised cabbage. Yum!
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
a glass of chardonnay
9. How long is your hair?
10. Are you happy right now?
11. Who came over last?
12. Do you drink beer?
13. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
Let's see: I'm the only one of nine kids who has green eyes and who is left-handed. You bet they told me I was adopted. And I believed them for awhile, too.
14. What did you get for graduation?
15. What DVD is in your DVD player?
It's empty (I just checked)
16. What's something fun you did today?
I picked out some FABULOUS cover stock for the cover of the Easter bulletins at the church where I work. Now I just gotta see if they want to pony up for it.
17. Who is/was the principal of your high school?
Gene Edwall (may his memory be eternal!).
18. Has your house ever been TP'd?
No (knock wood!)
19. What are you listening to right now?
*sigh* There's a hockey game on in the other room But for the record, I'm not listening to it.
20. When is your mom's birthday?
21. When is your birthday?
22. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Savers (second hand store) - I LOVE this shirt!
23. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
24. What kind of milk do you drink?
25. What are you going to do after this?
fold some laundry (yee-haw!)
26. What is your favorite fruit?
27. What about your favorite dessert?
Whatever you're serving.
28. What is something you need to go shopping for?
paint, I'm afraid
29. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
30. Do you like pickles?
31. Do you have any tan lines?
In Minnesota in the middle of winter? Right.
If you want to play, consider yourself tagged!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
OK, I'll play -