Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Preparations Begin


Late last evening DearHusband made the Cranberry Chutney which will be part of the appetizer course for our Thanksgiving Meal tomorrow. The whole house still smells like cloves and cranberries - we should find a way to capture that fragrance in the house all year!

He also made the cranberry-orange relish and the potato mixture for the lefse which we will make tonight.

One thing for which I am grateful (all year long, actually, but especially this particular Thanksgiving) is a husband who loves to cook - and who is really good at it!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Thankfully my Dh is the main cook in our family (as I'm not very good at it) but I'm the baker.

May you have a blessed Thanksgiving.

-C said...

Generally, I'm the baker, too! But I think he might be doing the pie tonight ... He's better at pie crust.