Tuesday, October 23, 2007

For What it's Worth ...


The Quiz-farm quiz on Eucharistic theology tells me I'm Orthodox.

Hmmm.

Guess I should have taken the little quiz a long time ago.

Quiz results:

Eucharistic theology
You scored as a Orthodox
You are Orthodox, worshiping the mystery of the Holy Trinity in the great liturgy whereby Jesus is present through the Spirit in a real yet mysterious way, a meal that is also a sacrifice.

Orthodox 94%
Catholic 69%
Luther 44%
Calvin 38%
Zwingli 6%
Unitarian 0%

8 comments:

Michelle Melania said...

Fun! It is good that you scored a 0 for Unitarian :)

-C said...

Yes - that was the least surprising of all, I guess.
I'd make a lousy Unitarian.
:-)

DebD said...

Finally, one of those religious quizzes I can take. I recently took one that totally couldn't figure me out.

Mimi said...

Whew, eh?

I'd also make a lousy Unitarian.

Dwight P. said...

Not to boast, Sister (and thanks for the link; some of the questions were tough because it could many ways, depending on the meaning of the question), but check me out:

Eucharistic theology
You scored as a Orthodox
You are Orthodox, worshiping the mystery of the Holy Trinity in the great liturgy whereby Jesus is present through the Spirit in a real yet mysterious way, a meal that is also a sacrifice.
Orthodox 100%
Luther 81%
Calvin 75%
Catholic 44%
Zwingli 0%
Unitarian 0%

Dwight P. said...

Oh, and we're going to have work on that Zwinglian bit, there. It's time for a talk with your priest!

Dwight

-C said...

You Orthodox??? Why there's a shock (maybe you should have a talk with your pastor!)

About that 6% Zwingli thing - I have no idea where the heck that came from ... horrifying, isn't it? I considered altering the results before posting, but decided that there is holiness in humility - so I just put it out there.

Zwingli, indeed ...

:-)

-C said...

"(maybe you should have a talk with your pastor!)"

Scratch that -

Maybe you should have a talk with mine!

:-)